Return & Refund Policy
If you consider that the purchase or items you have received from Oeschberghof shop do not match the description or condition you expected, please photograph the issue and notify Oeschberghof shop within 3 days of delivery. Oeschberghof shop will then work with you to remedy the situation. A return and refund process will be undertaken, subject to our policy and procedures for returns set out below.
• Items returned must be in the same condition (ie. the original tags and labels still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn / unused) as they were sent in order to be eligible for a return.
• If an item is returned in a state that cannot be re-sold, then the product may be refused and will be returned to the customer accordingly.
• All returns will require approval from Oeschberghof shop. Prior to returning your item, please contact customer service by emailing us at email@example.com
• Oeschberghof shop is not obliged to provide an exchange or refund, if a valid reason to return the purchase cannot be agreed.
• The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs unless otherwise authourised.
• Items for return must be sent to the following address once the return has been approved: Oeschberghof shop Golfplatz 1 78166 Donaueschingen Germany.
• It is recommended that a trackable and insured shipping method is used to return all items, as we are not responsible for merchandise that is lost or damaged when returning by courier.
• All returns will be inspected prior to a refund being issued. Where an inspection takes place and we determine that the item was inaccurately delivered, we will issue a full refund less shipping costs
• Refunds will be issued within 7 days to your credit/debit card on file upon receipt of the item.
• We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to refusal of future orders.